Tools to strengthen our regional workforce
Let our corporate and community education staff provide customized job skills training for your business with programs tailored to meet specific individual and industry needs. CCE training provides:
- Skills to match high-demand fields
- Training on current technology and equipment
- Hands-on, experience-based learning
- Convenient schedule and location
- Certificate of Completion and CEUs recognized by industries
Fast Track Career Programs
- Conflict Prevention and Resolution
- Effective Communications in a Culturally Diverse Workplace
- Ergonomic Safety in the Workplace
- Excellent Customer Service
- Leading Through Change
- Maximum Marketing
- Problem Solving
- Project and Time Management
Manufacturing & Engineering Technology
North Central offers courses to support local employers, employees, and individuals looking to build the skills to strengthen our industrial workforce. Our courses are aligned with industry-recognized certifications from the Smart Automation Certification Alliance (SACA) and the Manufacturing Skill Standards Counsil (MSSC). Browse our Manufacturing & Engineering Technology courses.
North Central also offers several opportunities for workforce training in the public service sector, including training for paramedics, firefighters, and corrections officers. Grant funding is available to offset or cover the cost of many of these programs. Browse our Public Service training opportunities.
For more information about corporate training opportunities, call 231-348-6822.